The poster session allows participants to present their findings and meet colleagues in an informal setting, including the presentation of detailed, technical information of individual topics and studies that cannot be covered adequately in the plenary sessions. The posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. A Poster Session Reception will be held in the early evening on September 17th.
Poster Program and Abstracts
Poster abstracts can also be displayed per topics by navigating this list.
Call for Posters
The call for for posters is closed, but you can click here to view the details.
All poster presenters are required to register and pay for the conference.
Please follow the poster presentation guidelines:
- Print posters so they fit on a poster board measuring 8 feet (wide) x 4 feet (high).
- Plan to hang your poster before the first break on the September 17th, and take down the poster by 5 PM on September 18th. Push pins will be available, but you are responsible for additional material (T-pins, double-stick tape, Velcro, scissors, glue, marking pens, envelopes, etc.) if needed.
- Poster presenters may like to attach a folder or envelope to the board containing their abstract, 8.5” x 14” prints of the poster, their business cards or other information they wish to provide.
- Follow the basic rules of simplicity, clarity, and legibility—avoid clutter, make everything legible from at least 3 feet, and attempt to communicate your message clearly to the non-experts in your field.
- Click here to view a PDF file with the complete set of poster guidelines.
- Please contact the poster chair ASAP, if you are unable to present at the conference.
- For questions about the poster session contact the poster chairs:
Phil Trowbridge, SFEI